Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Jenny's Lackey
47,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh wait, I gotta go get em, be right back.:rotfl::rotfl:

Sorry, couldn't resist. Headed out the door right now to pull memory sticks. Post later tonight & in the am.

· Jenny's Lackey
47,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's cool Grumpy. How did you do that?

I got a lot of pics, just nothing to get real excited about. The big 10 was a no show this week.

More pics of the durn bean stealers. Looks like he like corn too.

[file]8125[/file]

· Jenny's Lackey
47,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Took this with my new camera. These 2 were at about 75 yds. Love the new cam. It's a sony dsc-h2. It has 12x optical zoom 6mp. Finally got a cam that will let me take good pics of bucks from the tree stand.

[file]8129[/file]

· Jenny's Lackey
47,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
These guys love my clover. Can count on them being in it nearly everytime I go up there. Winter coat is starting to come in on the older doe. Fawn is loosing it's spots.

[file]8130[/file]

· Registered
6,480 Posts
Fantastic pics. I sure appreciate you sharing these.................:cheers:

· Registered
8,318 Posts
More great pics pinwheel!!
:cheers::cheers:

· Jenny's Lackey
47,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by Parker
Good deal! I sure hope you get a whack at that big one this year! How many cameras are you running at any given time?

Parker
Currently,
I've only got 5 cams out. After these shows, I'm gonna dedicate 1-2 days working on cams. Got all the stuff to build several new ones, gonna rework some & make IR units out of them, got an IR video unit part way done, want to finish it up soon. Plan to have 10-12 cams going this fall. Should have enough extra stuff to build a couple extra to sell & help pay for this addiction.:rotfl::rotfl:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.