Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out a couple of weekends ago and got me a new CZ 712. This thing has great Wood!!! Here are some pics

Best thing is it shoots great. Low recoil, Cycles Great, It will not shoot cheap shells though. Talked to CZ and they are going to fix it, Said that the gas chambers needed more flow.
All in All it is a great Shotgun, and I would suggest it if you wantes a new auto. jshull

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also Ordered a ext sporting clays and a ext modified, and a 16 oz recoil reducer.:horse: I was getting beat up shooting nitro express throug it.

Cz's are the best bang for your buck in rimfires, and now I think they are in shotguns!:cheers:

·
Registered
5,530 Posts
justin. by any chance are you partial to the federal target .22 ammo ?? ;)
nice looking shotgun. i assume with that nice wood you wont be putting a camo paint job on it any time soon.

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
Some of that Turkish walnut comes pretty nice, doesn't it? Good looking shotgun!:)

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
I've been looking around for a semi shot gun...

Do I dare ask how much?? I do...:eek:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Belive it or not 350 that was with tax. Osage Thrift in Sediala has another. But you will have to hurryr cause when I talked to CZ they said it was on a 18 month backorder. They told be there over/unders have taken off and they cannot keep up. jshull

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
They're made in Turkey, by an outfit called Huglu, and that outfit's pretty small, so they can't make too many, too fast. Lefty, try looking at this website, they might, MIGHT, have some.

www.whittakerguns.com

They ship all over the country, to your favorite FFL holders, so it's not too hard to get one, if they have any. I bought both my CZ rifles there, they handle/sell a LOT of CZ stuff.

·
Registered
18,763 Posts

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
I'll give those websites a look when I get home... they're blocked here at school! :mad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.