New CZ 712

Discussion in 'Guns & Ammo' started by jshull4105, Mar 5, 2006.

1. jshull4105

jshull4105 New Member

Aug 11, 2005
    Odessa MO
    Went out a couple of weekends ago and got me a new CZ 712. This thing has great Wood!!! Here are some pics
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Best thing is it shoots great. Low recoil, Cycles Great, It will not shoot cheap shells though. Talked to CZ and they are going to fix it, Said that the gas chambers needed more flow.
    All in All it is a great Shotgun, and I would suggest it if you wantes a new auto. jshull

2. jshull4105

jshull4105 New Member

Aug 11, 2005
    Odessa MO
    I also Ordered a ext sporting clays and a ext modified, and a 16 oz recoil reducer.:horse: I was getting beat up shooting nitro express throug it.

Cz's are the best bang for your buck in rimfires, and now I think they are in shotguns!:cheers:

3. JimH

JimH Active Member

Nov 6, 2003
    St. Louis
    justin. by any chance are you partial to the federal target .22 ammo ?? ;)
    nice looking shotgun. i assume with that nice wood you wont be putting a camo paint job on it any time soon.

4. jshull4105

jshull4105 New Member

Aug 11, 2005
    Odessa MO
    Yea when I found out they discontiued my target 712 I bought all I could find, about 10,000 rnds of it. No camo on that one. Thanks jshull

5. glennasher1

glennasher1 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2004
    Radcliff, KY
    Some of that Turkish walnut comes pretty nice, doesn't it? Good looking shotgun!:)

6. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    MO
    I've been looking around for a semi shot gun...

Do I dare ask how much?? I do...:eek:

7. jshull4105

jshull4105 New Member

Aug 11, 2005
    Odessa MO
    Belive it or not 350 that was with tax. Osage Thrift in Sediala has another. But you will have to hurryr cause when I talked to CZ they said it was on a 18 month backorder. They told be there over/unders have taken off and they cannot keep up. jshull

8. glennasher1

glennasher1 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2004
    Radcliff, KY
    They're made in Turkey, by an outfit called Huglu, and that outfit's pretty small, so they can't make too many, too fast. Lefty, try looking at this website, they might, MIGHT, have some.

www.whittakerguns.com

They ship all over the country, to your favorite FFL holders, so it's not too hard to get one, if they have any. I bought both my CZ rifles there, they handle/sell a LOT of CZ stuff.

9. Hoytshooter

Hoytshooter Active Member

Mar 7, 2005
    Small Buck, MO
  10. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    MO
    I'll give those websites a look when I get home... they're blocked here at school! :mad:

11. Keith

Keith New Member

Dec 13, 2002
    Springfield, MO.
    Congrats. Looks great..........:cheers: