Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,486 Posts
AHHHH!!!!!! SWEET! I'm ready for yours too fireman!

I was going to tell you, that in the first one I didn't see any head gear on the buck, but I caught a glimpse of MOTHRA before the fight with godzilla! :D

Parker

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Originally posted by woodcarver
so i guess you got off the couch
Yup, had over 80 pics since may 11!!!!!!! I'm savin a bunch of em for Parker!!!!

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,486 Posts
Originally posted by fireman_3311
Originally posted by woodcarver
so i guess you got off the couch
Yup, had over 80 pics since may 11!!!!!!! I'm savin a bunch of em for Parker!!!!
:cheers: Lots of BIG BUCKS, RIGHT?! :D

I wanna see some bebe's too! :D

Parker

·
Registered
328 Posts
Here ya go...Quality suffered from shrinking to down to size...but if you want to see some action...Turn up the volume and you hear snorts and wheezes.

deer fight

Think they dont see Infrared? your fooling yourself...A deer can see infrared light just fine.

Whats that

Ahh, tired of looking at infrared, my vid cam will go back to full color during the day on its own...smart cam.

Day vid

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,486 Posts
Originally posted by DShootnstGentemn
I musta missed something .

Great pics Woodcarver! :cheers:
Did ya miss the links that are in Pass's post DSG? They're some pretty cool videos. :cheers:

Parker

·
Registered
328 Posts
No, I built that cam myself, I dont remember who purchased the wildlife eye.

you or anyone can build a better vid cam than the wildlife eye at much less than the cost of the wildlife eye

Woodcarver, or anyone for that matter, if you want to build a good trail cam at a much more affordable price, Digital or video, there is a new board going to be out in a about a month or less...all the info to build your own cam can be found at http://hagshouse.ipbhost.com/forums/index.php?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.