Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That just figures, after I buy a 1.3mp, they bring out a 3.0mp, and after I buy one of those, they bring more models out on the market....

The Expert model, is an upgraded version of the 3.0 that I have, with improved flash range and easier access to the flash card

The Excite model is a 2.0mp version for 299 bucks!!!

The NOFlash model is a 3.0mp day/1/3mp nightime rig. Color pics by day, and invisible (no flash) infrared by night...I would buy this one if I had to do it over.....Guess I'll have to start savin up again!!!!

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by mrclean
Yep that NoFlash sounds good. I think wise old bucks might not like that flash at night.
I have some pics of some bucks that only went by the Cback once, and still more that come back for tons of pics...both daytime and nite pics....I'm undecided on whether the flash does any harm...I would bet it has more to do with leaving scent behind when setting up or checking the cameras than the flash.....

But to be safe, if I had it to do over, I'd buy the noflash...lol

Of course, it's MSRP is $449!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Under appreciated
92,119 Posts
Shew.. thats one spensive camera.

·
Registered
328 Posts
WOW, for 449.00 I can build a 6.0 MP camera and have $100. left over. These pictures have been shrunk down and cropped 3 times. Cuddeback ha! they spend most of thier time trying to catch up to the homebrewers, and charge more for less.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.