New Cuddeback...EDITED

Discussion in 'Trailcams & Accessories' started by FiremanBrad, Feb 8, 2006.

1. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

I ordered a new Cuddeback last nite from Cabela's....and it's on backorder, out of stock until feb 21...Must be a popular item!!! I had enuff gift certificates to almost pay for it!!! I was hoping to have it by this weekend, to set it up near some turkey roosts, guess I'll have to wait!

2. psycho

psycho New Member

Jan 9, 2006
    pulaski co.
    i see wal-mart is selling cuddeback cameras now. $399 i believe

3. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Hey fireman I was just at Cabelas in KC Kansas on Monday and they had 15 or 20 of them in a locked case. The other brands were just hanging on hooks on the wall. I don't know if there are different models of the Cuddleback or not but at $399 they shouldn't really go that fast. Especially this time of year.

4. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Yea, I figured if I drove up there, I could get one, but the shipping would be cheaper than the gas!!! I guess the mailorder warehouse is out, not the stores...

5. woodcarver

woodcarver Active Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Smithville
    Hell I could of picked it up for you. I run over there on my break from work its only a 10 minute drive. could have got in on my lunch hour and delivered it to Marshall.

6. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Sure, nowwwwyatellme!!!!!! Where ya been lately woodcarver, haven't seen ya on here much? Are ya comin to the 3Dshoot next sunday?

7. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    I was at the store yesterday, and they're in trasition into spring stuff. Their turkey layout is going to be pretty impressive. They said it will be all out and ready to go with EVERYTHING in about 2 weeks.

I have yet to get any pics on my trail cam of anything besides deer....there aren't very many turks out where I deer hunt....BUT....you'd think eventually!

Parker

8. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Yea, I was wanting to go up to the store, and look at turkey vests...my good old faithful vest lost a zipper in the pocket I keep my friction calls in...hate to do away with it, but might be time for a new one...was lookin at the "couch tater" series they have...nice buttseat and back rest in those.

9. r2ahunter

r2ahunter New Member

Dec 6, 2005
    down on the farm
    hey fireman I'll bring the one I use I think you'll like it not sure of the name of it but has a real nice back rest

10. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

I'm gonna see if I can fix the old one first, just cain't part with er just yet!!! That vest and I been alot of miles together!!!

11. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Got the new Cback a few days early.....I got a wild hair with the other one I have, did'nt like the lack of camo on the case. It is textured like tree bark, but all one color....so I took a Sharpie pen, and highlighted the bark...sure helped my first Cback, so had to do it to the new one too.....here's pics before and after...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    MO
    Looks pretty good fireman!
    I'd proly do the same thing if I got one!
    :cheers::cheers:

13. Hey that looks great !!!

Good Thinkin :)