Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
17,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will Herm Edwards be back next year? Or will he get his walking papers? With a home record of 1 and 7:mad2:Well on a brighter note:With the #2 or #3 2009 pick is the Kansas City Chiefs and with that pick they choose "THE WATER BOY":rof2:

·
Chiefs FANatic
10,799 Posts
Depends on where the new GM wants to go. Clark said he liked what Herm has done with this youth movement but Unfortunately for Herm this purge might be a few years too late. He has got some exceptional young talent with last years draft and the team has been pretty competitive these last 7 or so games. A far cry from the beginning of the year anyway!!

definitely 50/50 at this point.

Either way pretty dang excited bout the changes to come!!

:2thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
I completed my season ticket holder survey and offered to coach them next year. Im sure i can say dont pass in the 4th quarter when we have 2 guys gaining on the ground and a running QB and the lead in freezing temps playing Miami.

Herm sure didn't.

Fire herm.

·
Navy/Air Force/Army
16,977 Posts
I agree that we've improved and there's potential but I truly believe that bad play calling has cost us several of these games and that falls on Herm. As much as I'd like to give him a chance, I don't think we can afford it.

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,835 Posts
The Chiefs have been known to hire Ram's re-treads before, maybe they'll go after Linehan....:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
7,301 Posts
Originally posted by racks-n-beards
Depends on where the new GM wants to go. Clark said he liked what Herm has done with this youth movement but Unfortunately for Herm this purge might be a few years too late. He has got some exceptional young talent with last years draft and the team has been pretty competitive these last 7 or so games. A far cry from the beginning of the year anyway!!

definitely 50/50 at this point.

Either way pretty dang excited bout the changes to come!!

:2thumbsup:
Who are we talking about??? Chefs??

·
Registered
14,243 Posts
Since Carl got canned I heard tell that Santa was skipping Kansas City because everyone in town already got what they wanted.:rof2::cheers::rof2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts