Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Senior Member Team 19
3,491 Posts
I thought it kinda reminded me of skyline camo its along the same line.. I was actually thinking about buying a sset to try out in my tree stand....

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Wow its working great so far.....:D

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I ran by Wally World tonight and just stop by the hunting stuff....checkout the new camo you are talking about. Don't really like it, I'll stick with what I gots. Can't see wearing that stuff on the ground, but would probably work if you were sitting in a stand.

[edit] it was the "fusion 3d" camo that was at this walmart...

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Lol, I went to Wal*Mart today too... and didn't really get too exited about it. I'll stick with either Realtree Hardwoods, or Mossy Oak's brands! Can't go wrong there, if ya ask me anyways!
:wave:

·
Under appreciated
92,376 Posts
I got everything invested in mossy oak breakup and thats good enuf for me..

I wish they would quit coming out with new patterns.

·
Registered
777 Posts
I think i have said it before but I really like the new mothwing camo. The fall pattern to me would be great for fall deer season and spring turkey here in MO. But hey, I'm bias :wave:

·
Original Cafe'Member
1,723 Posts
I like the light colored patterns

·
19,586 Posts
I saw it today, and like JarJAr already said, probably best for hunting from a treestand. Good prices, though...

Most camo would work, if you matched it to the environment. I could use some cedar tree camo, since I have a LOT of cedars on my property ~ but, NO-O-O...can't find anything decent anywhere... :roll2:

Originally posted by rat

I got everything invested in mossy oak breakup and thats good enuf for me..
I went with Mossy Oak Break-Up a couple of years ago, myself ~ and there's plenty of money invested there already. So, no changes for me...at least until my MO Break-Up starts decomposing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.