Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Part-time malcontent
7,072 Posts
That looks like a really cool documentary. I'm so sick of the formula of "we're sitting in a tree, stick with us folks, there's the deer, I shot him, we're gonna see if we can find blood, well here he is folks."

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,454 Posts
Even when its good stuff, these cheesy spam posts freaking crack me up.

Welcome to MWT! Thanks for the first post! Here's to thousands in the future I hope! ;)

Parker

·
Part-time malcontent
7,072 Posts
Welcome to MWT! Thanks for the first post! Here's to thousands in the future I hope! ;)
Ha!! I noticed that after I posted....but oh well.

If any of you like to flyfish, check out a similarly well done film called 'Eastern Rises.' It's pretty much the best fishing film I've seen.

Trailer: â€"

·
Cooyon, Back from NOLA
4,631 Posts
That looks like a really cool documentary. I'm so sick of the formula of "we're sitting in a tree, stick with us folks, there's the deer, I shot him, we're gonna see if we can find blood, well here he is folks."
I agree, Id rather them give more info on how they picked the tree they are in, what/why the food source, etc,.

Shows like Deer and Deer hunting ill keep watching..

·
Registered
69,277 Posts
That back ground music sure does sound familiar ......can you say "Heartland Bowhunter"?

:shrug::shrug:

·
Vendor
62,178 Posts
Video would have been much better if you'd have showed Steve getting shot in the face:02:
When you face shoot "steve", is it more effective to aim for the eye or the nose??

·
Vendor
62,178 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Ha!! I noticed that after I posted....but oh well.

If any of you like to flyfish, check out a similarly well done film called 'Eastern Rises.' It's pretty much the best fishing film I've seen.

Trailer: -
Anybody else watch this? They found big foot!!!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
32,063 Posts
In which case a snagging hook is also an acceptable method for killing Steve
I think we should name all deer Steve..... It just has a nice ring to it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts