Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Really? Show me. .
3,483 Posts
https://pickabow.com/best-crossbow
Here's an article on affordable crossbows. I owned the #2 on the list for awhile but have since sold it.

I never did shoot anything with mine other than a target although I did shoot AT a turkey once.:D

I don't currently own a crossbow so I can't say much about any other one but maybe someone else will add some information and insight in a bit.

· Máistir an pointe hocht.
75,067 Posts
Best crossbow for the money, depends on who you are, and what is your budget.

For me, it was the Mission Sub1, no it was not cheap but I thought it offered what I wanted in an xbow with a price that I could live with.....

· Registered
6,032 Posts
Mission, scorpyd, TenPoint. Not necessarily in that order. Quality, customer service, and warranty should all be considered. Also if this is a fleeting fancy or something you will stick with. Like all toys depreciation is steep.

· Registered
948 Posts
I can not pick out a brand n model fer you i can give some help on choosing. How fast? Weight? Speed ? Narrow or wide limbed? Short or long? Comfort in all areas. I gave up speed n weight to get a more comfortable model. Use ? Climbers or Ladder stands or both or ground blinds ? All of this plays a part in what you would like also, price be it new or used i would keep my 1st crossbow down in cost to see if'en it worked fer me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.