Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· www.fowlfocustaxidermy.com
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled the trigger on a new bass boat back in February and I finally took delivery of it yesterday. After fishing out of my 1990 Bass Tracker for the past 8 years I think I'm going to like my decision.

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Plant

Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tire Automotive design

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Toy Product

Plant Hood Automotive tire Tree Motor vehicle

Now it's off to the shop to make some cosmetic tweaks :D

· Registered
8,049 Posts
I’ve been looking at those. What do think the top end speed will be on that. I’m guessing that is the 115 HP.

· www.fowlfocustaxidermy.com
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've been looking at those. What do think the top end speed will be on that. I'm guessing that is the 115 HP.
Yeah, it's the 115 with command thrust. I asked this question yesterday when I picked it up and I was told I should be able to hit 50 with the upgraded prop I had put on. I'll be able to confirm this next week when I finally get it down to the lake.

· Registered
8,049 Posts
Yeah, it's the 115 with command thrust. I asked this question yesterday when I picked it up and I was told I should be able to hit 50 with the upgraded prop I had put on. I'll be able to confirm this next week when I finally get it down to the lake.
That's kind of what I thought. Most say with two people and fishing gear it tops out at 48mph. I have 92 nitro and runs out pretty good. Trying to decide if I will be happy going under 50 from place to place when I fish tournaments. I also moved to a place down 2 miles of gravel road so I am thinking about getting something that can be washed out without carpet.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.