New Beretta front bead

Discussion in 'Guns & Ammo' started by leaker19, Mar 26, 2006.

1. leaker19

leaker19 New Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Cooper County
    I put a TruGlo Fat Bead on my Beretta. Me and that factory white bead just didn't get along. I shot pretty well this afternoon considering I hadn't seen a clay pigeon since before deer season. Happy with the new bead so far.

leaker

2. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Sometimes little things make a big difference. Those hand thrown targets can be pretty hard even on your best days. :eek:

3. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Sounds like a deal, leaker...Looks like fun!!!

4. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

If you like the clays,,,you need to make this years get together. The throwers usually come out and alot of clays get shot at.

:cheers::cheers:

5. leaker19

leaker19 New Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Cooper County
    Sounds cool! The guys I nornally shoot with like me because when I hit 'em there's a good chance there might be two shootable pieces left out there to take their own chances on. Not yesterday though, most of 'em I hit you would need some DNA to identify them. Does your get together have some of this too :wink4: when the shootin's done? You all might learn how I'm called leaker!

6. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County

That's good to hear. I just bought some TruGlo TruBead Turkey Xtreme sights for my Rem 11-87. I can't wait to try 'em out on a turkey... :D

7. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

Some are dust and some are pieces,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the ones I shoot at always break,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,when they hit the ground:rotfl:

:cheers::cheers: