Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
7,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My neighbor has blue, but Ive got another green one and have always had good luck. If I need a part its next day.
Yes it wll be mine ...really in a few years, its only more payments, but at least deductable..

5,631 Posts
Originally posted by DShootnstGentemn
Yeah right cfrazee, what is the name of the company that makes red tractors now a days anyway? Is it Case/International/Allis Chalmers/Chrysler/GM? Or is it one of those names you can't even pronounce?
Mahindra :hysterical::hysterical:

· Registered
18,249 Posts
Originally posted by cfrazee_mo
Boys Boys, they paint them green so they can hide in the weeds when the big red things go by!!!
LMAO !!!

I don't deal in the big tractors, but my simplicity 18 h.p. mower can mow circles around any green one in my old neighborhood. Actually my neighobr was green as green can be we both bought new lawn mowers at the same time and my yard always looked so much better than his...

· PURE KILLER
38,014 Posts
nice.real nice, but glad i don't have to make the payments on her

· Registered
250 Posts
I spent some time in a brand new case 200hp front wheel assist this spring. I loved it. But there is no denial what the tag on the inside said, CNH
Case New holland. New holland has controlling intirest over Case, so it may be red on the outside but it's heart is Blue! :boohoo: I'm not pregidous,
I Love all colors!

· Registered
18,763 Posts
Congrats, looks like some serious food plotting to be done!

· Registered
7,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the comments folks! Can you imagine, the daughter likes the highway gearing the best C-3!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.