Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
6,312 Posts
Congrats on a good looking specimen. I've kinda, sorta been kicking around the idea of adding a 39 to my stash too. So far I've been mostly fighting off that urge but if I run across a nice one before I find that 63 Winchester that haunts my dreams all bets are off.

· Registered
4,738 Posts
She's a beauty! Love the 39's. I've always kept one around. My old peep sighted 39A is my favorite squirrel hunting and woods bumming gun.

· Registered
9,696 Posts
I always liked the Mountie the best. For a guy who doesn't much care for scopes, I do like that one! Well done sir!

· Registered
9,696 Posts
Works for me Jim!!! I have only added one rimfire to the herd, Dad's 74 in long rifle. I hadn't shot that rifle in......45-50 years I guess.....and it's still a tack driver.

· Registered
13,839 Posts
Last time I looked, a local shop had a Mountie in the rack. I have refused to look at it, knowing how I am about rimfires, and knowing their price structures, I know it'll be WAY overpriced, too. It looks to be in good condition, though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.