Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,510 Posts
This has potential to become 20 page circular argument. Who is Mark, and why should we nevermind him?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This has potential to become 20 page circular argument. Who is Mark, and why should we nevermind him?
Well I know you Pat!!!!! I was going to post something, then I changed my mind. Figured it would wind up in to a shi! show. So I took it away.
Mark

·
Registered
32,368 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: WILKinKC

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,510 Posts
Well I know you Pat!!!!! I was going to post something, then I changed my mind. Figured it would wind up in to a shi! show. So I took it away.
Mark
If you remember the Movie Kelly's Hero's, I liken myself to a modern day crapgame, it's my goal in life to turn everything into a shi!show. :D

Reactions: ILoveDeer

·
Under appreciated
89,279 Posts
Reactions: killmode

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,510 Posts
Reactions: Muleskinner

·
Registered
19,185 Posts
Subscribed........

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,510 Posts
Need to get this thread headed in the right direction.

I don't know about the rest of you, but trapping nest predators has really helped give my turkey populations a boost.

I highly recommend it for those who care about having lots of poults each spring.

Now maybe we can get this thread off page 1..... :D

·
Registered
32,368 Posts
Need to get this thread headed in the right direction.

I don't know about the rest of you, but trapping nest predators has really helped give my turkey populations a boost.

I highly recommend it for those who care about having lots of poults each spring.

Now maybe we can get this thread off page 1..... :D
How does covid effect nest survival rates and poult mortality?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Missouri Hunting mobile app

1 - 20 of 22 Posts