NEMO summer GTG hosted by the pinwheels. July 25-26

Discussion in 'Social Club 2011' started by pinwheel, Jun 3, 2009.

1. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    Jenny & I would like to invite MWT forum members to our place for a weekend in the outdoors on July 25-26.

There's plenty of room for primative camping, campers & for those not wanting to sleep under the stars, there's plenty of room in our new home, which will be under renovation, so we won't be living there yet. Bring your own bed rolls. 2 indoor baths for showers & restroom facilities.

Activities?
    Pretty much whatever the participants can dream up. It's a big wide open place & very rural. I plan to setup 10-15 3D targets in the woods & open, so bring your bows. 4 wheelers welcome, plenty of room to ride on my property & the rural county roads. Someone throw in a thrower & bring some clay pigeons & we'll find a safe place to shoot. Also wouldn't be a problem setting up a 200 yd rifle range if needed, just have to zone off that section of the farm during that time period.

There's a small pond to wet a hook. Plenty of timber & a creek to explore, if that's what fits your fancy.

Anyone interested in attending, sign up in this thread & the week before the event, I'll get you the particulars on how to get to our place.

We want this to be a family friendly event. Kids are more than welcome. Being family oriented, it's not being designed as a drinking bash. Adult barley pops are welcomed, but let's please keep it in moderation.:cheers:

2. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    Skduckhunt ?
    Ghost Hunter
    Bricky
    fishshooter
    Timmytaters
    Chairman
    Whitemarsh
    lma
    rat
    Mecheng
    Parker
    CLIFFHANGER ?
    TOBRYAN
    venatic
    marshallgrn
    thompson?
    fieldmedic8404
    beardsNspurs78

3. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
  4. Skduckhunt

Skduckhunt Senior Member

Dec 29, 2002
    St. Charles, Mo
    Pinwheel,

We have a family float trip scheduled in late July, if I can get it moved to a different weekend, I will be there...

My Granddad was born up your way in late 1800's and I have never been in that part of Missouri to look around. Scotland County, Memphis- Gorin area...

I hope to meet ya then, I will keep ya posted.

Scott Kenny

5. Ghost Hunter

Ghost Hunter Active Member

Jan 3, 2003
    Pinwheel the good Lord willin I would love to come and check you out.

:cheers:

6. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    GH & Scott, we'd love to have both of you make the trip.

Just for the record, anyone that don't like the date, blame parker, it's his fault.:rof2:

7. cummins5.9

cummins5.9 Baller, shot caller

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    I definitely don't like that date, and I'm blaming Parker. I'll be in Colorado then for a friend's wedding. I secretly think that's why you planned it for that date. I would be hurt, if I had feelings.

8. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    [rquote=1284799&tid=89868&author=cummins5.9]I definitely don't like that date, and I'm blaming Parker. I'll be in Colorado then for a friend's wedding. I secretly think that's why you planned it for that date. I would be hurt, if I had feelings.[/rquote]

I think you're just making up excused to not come hang out with us anymore. Last fall, too cold, this spring, made up party & too wet. Geez, if ya don't like me anymore, just say so, I'm a big boy, I can take it.:rof2:

BTW, nice avatar.:2thumbsup:

9. cummins5.9

cummins5.9 Baller, shot caller

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    Nah, I really do have to be in Colorado that weekend. Can't really get out of that one since I'm the best man.

I know you guys really are planning stuff when I can't go. That's ashame too, I was looking forward to the NEMO get-2-gether. Ho hum.

10. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    Very nice Randy, i WISH we could make it... but thats the weekend me and mrs are going to montana for a vaca.

:cheers:

11. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    [rquote=1284811&tid=89868&author=cummins5.9]Nah, I really do have to be in Colorado that weekend. Can't really get out of that one since I'm the best man.

I know you guys really are planning stuff when I can't go. That's ashame too, I was looking forward to the NEMO get-2-gether. Ho hum.[/rquote]

I know Leo, just had to bust your chops a little bit. We'll get together this fall for some bowhunting.

12. Bricky

Bricky Active Member

Jul 11, 2003
    Bonne Terre Mo.
    sounds good to me, seeing it's the day after my birthday :D

i have been wanting to see your place as well :cheers:
    let me know what we can bring :claphands:

:2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

13. Bricky

Bricky Active Member

Jul 11, 2003
    Bonne Terre Mo.
    WOW
    what happen did i kill this thread :eek:

14. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    [rquote=1284773&tid=89868&author=pinwheel]
    Activities?
    Pretty much whatever the participants can dream up.

[/rquote]

OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cummins and I are so showing up for that :claphands:

Well since Cummins can't go I guess I'll just have to u2u him and see what we can "dream up"

15. Timmytaters

Timmytaters Moderator

Feb 14, 2007
    lincoln co. mo
    COUNT ME AMD MISS TATERS IN FOR SURE

16. Bricky

Bricky Active Member

Jul 11, 2003
    Bonne Terre Mo.
    [rquote=1285168&tid=89868&author=fishshooter][rquote=1284773&tid=89868&author=pinwheel]
    Activities?

[/rquote]

Well since Cummins can't go I guess I'll just have to u2u him and see what we can "dream up" [/rquote]

you just need to stay out of the trees :rof2:

17. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    That's going to be a good time, for sure! :woot:

Pencil me & the Mrs. in...you know the situation.

18. Whitemarsh

Whitemarsh New Member

Jan 1, 2006
    Greene Co.
    Pencil me in too. Sounds like a good time.:eek::

19. mrb

mrb New Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Moberly, Mo
    :peepwall::peepwall:

20. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    [rquote=1285187&tid=89868&author=Bricky][rquote=1285168&tid=89868&author=fishshooter][rquote=1284773&tid=89868&author=pinwheel]
    Activities?

[/rquote]

Well since Cummins can't go I guess I'll just have to u2u him and see what we can "dream up" [/rquote]

you just need to stay out of the trees :rof2:[/rquote]

I learned my lesson, when I go up there, I'm brining the harness and I'll be wearing jeans and boots :innocent: