Neighbor fell face first into a bonfire.........

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by Cedar Thicket, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Cedar Thicket

Cedar Thicket Blonde Bearded Guy

On saturday my "known to be drunk most of the time" neighbor tripped and went face first into a blazzing bonfire!!!!!!

He was carrying wood over the top of his head to throw it into the fire, and didn't see a piece of wood on the ground, and tripped.

2nd and 3rd degree burns on the front of his body from his feet to his face. Clothing melted to his body. He will need skin grafs, and be in the hospital for a while......

Hes actually pretty lucky to be alive.

Word to the wise, always be EXTRA careful when tipping them back......

:whiteflag::whiteflag:

2. 20 feet high

20 feet high CROSSBOW HATER!

Feb 19, 2009
    bummer for sure! ouch!

3. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Ouch!

Hope he recovers... :praying:

4. ryanlowe02

ryanlowe02 Sexual Intellectual

Aug 11, 2007
    Raymore, MO
    thats not good, hard recovery on severe burns

5. sand_manms

sand_manms New Member

Dec 13, 2005
    South Mississippi
    Sad. hope everything will be ok.

6. leasburg

leasburg New Member

Jul 27, 2007
    South County MO
    is the beer ok or did he spill it

7. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    Infection is a bad thing with burns!!! The scars will be bad too. I hope he comes out of this ok. And good reminder for all to be ok!

8. WashmoBilly

WashmoBilly Member

Mar 1, 2010
    Columbia MO
    My brother in law tells a story about a time he was camping after a float trip and some drunk guy from the next campsite came over and fell over backwards onto the grill they had over their fire..... They helped him up really quick but the guys shirtless back left some unwanted vittels on their grill.... Supposedly the guy didnt say anything, just kinda stumbled back to his campsite...

I'm sure he felt that one in the morning

9. dookie

dookie New Member

Nov 27, 2004
    imperial,mo
    [rquote=1866431&tid=129934&author=leasburg]is the beer ok or did he spill it[/rquote]

:eek::eek:

10. beanpile

beanpile just a no body

Worked the US ARMY Burn Unit in San Antonio/ Fort Sam Houston .. lucky to be alive is just an opinion

11. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Those bonfires are hot hot hot! Our thoughts and prayers to him and his family.

12. Drunk or not the poor guy is sure in need of a little prayer or two. Let me tell ya, this burn crap sucks, and I dist get it near that bad! Prayers sent. Very tactful leasburg!