NEEDING BARNWOOD

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Hayzer, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Hayzer

Hayzer New Member

As I am currently in the process of building a metal barn to live in, I am in dire need of old barnwood and tin roofing. If anyone has an old barn or knows of an old barn that I could get several pieces of wood off of I'd appreciate a reply to this post. I will travel and perhaps pay a small finders fee.

As with anyone building a home I am trying to cut costs wherever I can, so please help me out if you have a supply of this.

Thank You,
    Hayzer

2. xxx

xxx Guest

Well, sounds like a weekend project to me...... I know where there are 3 or 4 old barns we could check out but it would mean driving into Illinois a little ways. Maybe a weekend trip and a case of beer. I got the trailer if that will help ya....:cheers::cheers:

3. Hayzer

Hayzer New Member

That sounds like one heck of a deal mrb. You name the weekend and I'll be available. I'd bring the recruits, beer and transportation.

You think that we could do this before turkey season?

Anybody else want free beer?

4. JDJ

JDJ New Member

Oct 5, 2005
    Branson, MO
    Hazer,
    I believe I may have exactly what you're looking for in vintage barn lumber, and some old barn tin. I just got through sending you a U2U, but in case you don't get it, thought I'd post a reply here too.

I'll be heading out of town for the weekend to work on the food plots at my hunting property. However, if you get this in time, you're welcome to call me this afternoon, or anytime after the weekend.

office 417-334-2966
    home 417-335-4309
    cell 417-337-3903 [seldom on, unless in use]

Jay Don Johnson
    Branson, MO