Registered
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok as many people as up there some one has to have bagged a bird already
any one heard any thing?

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
i don't know about there, but i bet they are getting wet.daughter scored one this morning 23# 11 inch beard 1 1/4 spurs.i'll try to post pics later.:banana:right now i gotta get ready to head up to turkey camp for afive whole days,nothing but turkin and schroomin.

·
Registered
70,470 Posts
Once I get away from home and head up to the campout there will be one old turkey there..(me). I'm taking everything I got that's made of gortex.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Mushrooms ?

Originally posted by coyotehunter
i don't know about there, but i bet they are getting wet.daughter scored one this morning 23# 11 inch beard 1 1/4 spurs.i'll try to post pics later.:banana:right now i gotta get ready to head up to turkey camp for afive whole days,nothing but turkin and schroomin.
Coyote, are there still mushrooms out? People around here found them about 10 days ago. Thought they were all gone :confused:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Originally posted by huntforfunnfood
ok as many people as up there some one has to have bagged a bird already
any one heard any thing?
I'll call Jmac here in a bit, see how they're doin....Hope he has service.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
I got ahold of Crystal earlier...Looks like only one bird killed so far at the campout. They were all sittin around the campfire enjoyin themselves!!! And seems nobody drowned yet either...lol

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Originally posted by fireman_3311
I got ahold of Crystal earlier...Looks like only one bird killed so far at the campout. They were all sittin around the campfire enjoyin themselves!!! And seems nobody drowned yet either...lol
Well---Now that the barley pops has came out----ya never know!

Be Safe All---:cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.