Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a 3 acre field thats grown over, it hasn't been planted in about 3 years. I would like to hire someone to mow,disc, and spray as needed so I can plant the end of August. I enjoy doing this myself, but won't have enough spare time to handle it. Access is by atv only, and the property is in s.e. Caldwell county, near Braymer. If anyone's interested, u2u me. Thanks, Mark.

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
Sounds like it would be close for either Parker or paleohunter Max.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Wow...3 acres. That would be hard on ATV. Especially if it hasn't been disced for 3 years. I guess you'd have to spray the **** out of it first, and then disc several different times to get a good bed. Heck, my plot is about 3/4 acre, and it took me about 4 hours to disc, spread fertilizer and lime and plant. Are you sure a tractor can't get back there?

That would be some major work with an ATV. Maybe Pinwheel has done better with his UTV?

Just a thought...?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have a trail about 20 feet wide so a small tractor could get in there, but no way for really big equipment. I've talked to quite a few guys that do several acres with their atv's, just takes em awhile. I live out of state so I can't alway's get there at the best time to spray and disc. But if someone needs the extra work I'll be glad to pay them fair to do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.