Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
17,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wantin to get out there and chase some honkers. I have the hardest time with the short reeds for some reason.....just can't get em figured out. Is there an easy call to blow out there that even a guy like me could get figured out?

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
i just bought a Knight & Hale Magnum Clucker, replaced my flute, its too bulky nowadays....

its REAL REAL easy to blow, size of a large duck call, sounds really good, and best part, was $15 at BPS.

aint fooled no honkers with it yet, but time's a comin...:woot:

·
17,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by knockemdeadd
i just bought a Knight & Hale Magnum Clucker, replaced my flute, its too bulky nowadays....

its REAL REAL easy to blow, size of a large duck call, sounds really good, and best part, was $15 at BPS.

aint fooled no honkers with it yet, but time's a comin...:woot:
My older brother has had one of them since they first come out. He's modified his though.....he put in a slightly longer reed and attached a small section of deer grunt tubing to the end. Just to give that real low sound of a giant canadian. I couldn't even begin to tell you how many geese we've killed with that call, but lets just say they work.

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
i dont know enuff about em to modify it, i think it sounds/works great, right out of the package!!

GOOD LUCK !!:sniper:

·
17,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by hoyt7
rick hahne RHC. check his website out
Which model? The website is unavailable right now.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
what greenhead said. very easy to blow, he is coming out with another new one shortly.

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
Originally posted by greenheadsmoker613
go to let em work .com their calls are real easy to blow and sound great
the ones you showed me were $120 ? i like the sound of the $15, sounds better to my wallet !:D

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
go to let em work .com their calls are real easy to blow and sound great
the ones you showed me were $120 ? i like the sound of the $15, sounds better to my wallet !:D
Thats what i thought..:eek::eek::cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
well i want one for christmas the days not over yet
if'n yer lucky, you'll get some $$ for Xmas...Santa has come and gone, to the Flynn household !:stickfight::whinging:

·
Registered
42,107 Posts
I LOVE my RHC goose call... also use a zink money maker and a VECtor call.. all GREAT calls..

Ease to blow... all short reeds do take some work, the money maker takes less air, the rhc takes quite a bit but is very VERY good sounding.. and VECtor.. they jus rock :woot:

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
well i want one for christmas the days not over yet
if'n yer lucky, you'll get some $$ for Xmas...Santa has come and gone, to the Flynn household !:stickfight::whinging:
Give him 2 bucks and tell him to shhhhaaatttuupppp....:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts