Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my computer crashed and i lost my ftp program. it was ws-ftp le and I can't get it back. I need help with another free easy one. i need step by step help. my internet is socket. i have ftp surfer installed, but can't get it set up right to work with socket internet. my new computer is windows xp, it is supposed to have the ftp on it, but again i can't get it set up with socket. thanks

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
I lost all my sockets, but you can borrow a wrench if that'll help.

Man I wish I really could help. Fortunately I got a computer geek for a friend up here and he fixes everything for me with my comp.

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes, pictures, I have the web space set up, with pics on it, I just lost my old ftp program and can't figure out how to set up a new one using sockets........ members.socket.net and index.html etc. I set the other one up years ago and forgot how.

·
Retired
9,536 Posts
Originally posted by coyotehunter
yes, pictures, I have the web space set up, with pics on it, I just lost my old ftp program and can't figure out how to set up a new one using sockets........ members.socket.net and index.html etc. I set the other one up years ago and forgot how.
Your using XP-----open movie maker---gather the photos that you want to up-load------click on send to web-----enter your FTP user name and then password-----should send them right to your server-----

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
where is the movie maker?

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i imported the pics i wanted, where do you send to the web at?

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for all the help,but nothing seemed to make any difference i went in and undid a firewall and it came back,good thing i was about to go down and get the hammer:mad2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.