Need help with an Ewok....

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by JrNation88, Nov 5, 2010.

1. JrNation88

JrNation88 Active Member

Jan 2, 2009
    BOCO
    saw someone's avatar on here of an EWOK and brought back a childhood memory/question I had. I did a google search but didn't find what I wanted.

As I kid we had a movie on VHS that I would watch over and over but it did not have the last 15 mins or so of the movie. It bothered me for years what it was and this avatar just brought it back to the surface.

The only scene I remember is something with a bunch of Ewoks in a cave (?) and they were trying to rescue someone from a large wooden cage. There was some kind of monster or something that had large bones laying around from what he was eating......

someone please help, i will not be able to sleep now :whiteflag::whiteflag:

2. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
    Only Ewoks i know of are in star wars movies. I balive it weas the Empire strikes back the 3rd movie.

3. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
  4. Gutpile

Gutpile Cooler Semi-Elitist

Aug 22, 2003
    St. Charles
    It was return of the Jedi....the Ewoks were not in that scene I don't think. It was Luke in the cave under Jabba The Hut's palace. I think it was the Rancor Monster. There were piglike soldier/guards in that scene
    They didnt encounter the Ewoks until later in the movie after the speeder scene on the "Forest Moon Endor".

Yeah I flat out dig me some Star Wars:claphands:

5. JrNation88

JrNation88 Active Member

Jan 2, 2009
    BOCO
    man i thought I had never seen any star wars. our family then and now never were 'into' it. looks like i'm gonna have to check it out though because the scene plays over and over in my head......thanks guys

6. woodcarver

woodcarver Active Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Smithville
    There were some tv specials that they were on

7. woodcarver

woodcarver Active Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Smithville
    Here you go. Two made for television shows.

Caravan courage, an ewok adventure.

Ewoks: the battle for endor.

8. JrNation88

JrNation88 Active Member

Jan 2, 2009
    BOCO
  9. JrNation88

JrNation88 Active Member

Jan 2, 2009
    BOCO
    [rquote=1882523&tid=131101&author=woodcarver]Here you go. Two made for television shows.

Caravan courage, an ewok adventure.

Ewoks: the battle for endor.[/rquote]

Thats it Thats it!!!! it's one of those two! I googled the name for pictures and there was that little curley headed girl!
    Thanks a million for setting my mind at ease....now if i could just find those somewhere