Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a good smith in the KC area? I have a rifle that needs to be cleaned in ways I cant get to. Yes I am new here so be easy on the newb.:peepwall:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is a Saiga 7.62 x 39 conversion "Ak-74 Clone".

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am goin to try to post a pic.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry dont understand the u2u? my cpu is fighting me have to make some small adjustments. Please bear with me. Thanks for your patience.

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Gunsmithing Only. Johnson Dr. & Maple in Mission, KS. One block west of Nall on Johnson DR.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
here is a pic

[file]94501[/file]

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This fine lady has never jammed on me after about 900 rounds and it is a certified brown downer.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I would like for them to take out the trigger mech. to get down in the places i cant clean. I do not have the proper tools and the gas piston needs to be changed. The existing one has pits on the shaft. Plus I would like for her to have a new coat.:D

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks mailman I'll check em out.

·
Registered
70,333 Posts
[rquote=1582889&tid=109877&author=I.O.D.]Thanks mailman I'll check em out.[/rquote]

I haven't had any gunsmithing done there but they did re blue on my Remington 1100 for me.

[file]94527[/file]

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nice:eek::

·
Registered
13,801 Posts
One word, GUNSCRUBBER. It's all you need, and cheaper than a trip to the gunsmith. Take it apart, like you would for normal cleaning, and use the Gunscrubber to get into the nooks and crannys. Just hose it out with GS, let it evaporate, lube it up and you're good to go.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.