Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need new sprayer that can handle diesel and remedy mix. Have a XP2 now owned by Hudson but never liked and struggled with cap leaking. Birchmeier does not use Viton seals and have heard some of the professionals complain about Stihl sprayers. Jacto cd 400 look nice but never knew any one who has used one.

· Banned
81,617 Posts
I like my Stihl. I have not sprayed diesel through it though.

· Banned
7,215 Posts
Need new sprayer that can handle diesel and remedy mix. Have a XP2 now owned by Hudson but never liked and struggled with cap leaking. Birchmeier does not use Viton seals and have heard some of the professionals complain about Stihl sprayers. Jacto cd 400 look nice but never knew any one who has used one.
Helmet Product Sports gear Orange Font

Thought about stepping up to gas powered?

· Addicted Habitat Junkie/Duck Whore
3,881 Posts

· Banned
7,215 Posts
That is actually a mister, not a sprayer.

Having used one in the past I'm pretty confident it would struggle with the viscosity of diesel fuel/remedy mix.
Considering it can blow granulated material, I don't think viscosity would be an issue.

· 2 Corinthians 5:10
1,818 Posts
I didn't want to use diesel/remedy in my good Solo backpack so I bought a disposable $29 Harbor Freight backpack sprayer. Dang thing still works after 4 years.
Mine does too, but the tank separated from the bottom, where the pump handle is attached. Had to strap the 2 together, but it still works that way. For $30, it was well worth it.
Might have to "splurge" and buy another.lol

· It Is What It Is
138 Posts
I picked up this one last fall and it worked well. When fired up it goes through a tank of fluid fast.

Roll over image to zoom in

Tomahawk Power
33 customer reviews

| 67 answered questions
Amazon'sChoicefor "backpack fogger"

Price: $339.99 Free Shipping for Prime Members

• Perfect for liquid or dust pesticide treatments
  • Suitable for Mosquitoes carrying ZIKA and Ticks carrying LYME Disease
  • Effective for pest control in orchards, vineyards, greenhouses, ranches and homes
  • 40ft Reach of mist that coats plants top and bottom
  • Professional Series Backpack Fogger, Duster, Leafblower

Compare with similar items

New (4) from $339.99

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.