Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Read on another forum the BP Outlet in Springfield has a big stack of Disc Elites in .45 caliber/blue for $100 (each).

Haven't called as I'm not in the market for one but.....
Bass Pro Shops Outlet Store
2011 S. Campbell Avenue
Springfield, MO 65807
Phone: 417-891-5375 til 10pm Central - except Sundays til 7pm

Disc Elites are set up for scope use only - no sights and no easy way to install sights.

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Well no matter what that is one heckuva price considering what they cost when first introduced. I already bought a new rifle so I don't need one either.

Jack

·
Registered
70,465 Posts
If'n I remember right they had those same rifles over Memorial weekend for the same price. I just remember that there was a stack of ML rifles for a hundred bucks. I always hit the outlet store before I go into the main store there in Springfield. I found a new adjustable pedestal and folding cushioned seat for my boat for $24. They do have some bargains now and then.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't call before and still haven't but someone over at Modern Muzzleloading posted that he was told by BP they were the Disc Extreme (has sights). Good deal either way - if they aren't beat to a pulp.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.