Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

Need a Gfit Idea

712 views 24 replies 18 participants last post by  buckwacker181 
#1 ·
My brother just bought a 12g. I don't know what kind, but I know he was looking at 870s. Anyway, I need to get him a Christmas gift and since I have no idea what to get I thought something for his new gun might be cool. I'm looking for something (sights, accessory, etc.) I can get him for about $30.

...oh ya, I don't know squat about shotguns and neither does he so it has to be easy to install.

#6 ·
Definitely a sling and swivels then, plus one of those bullet holders for the side of the gun....holds an extra handful of boolits!!!

And, if you want to spend extra, get him an extended tube, a Knoxx recoil reducing stock, Eotech.....Yea, that should do it!!!:cheers::wave:

#9 ·
#15 ·
This is kindof a copout but could always get him a BP gift card or similar... thataway he gets whatever he wants.

#18 ·
Howzabout a cleaning kit? That way, he can learn good practices and keep his new toy sharp. I think I got a new cleaning kit every Christmas after I turned 13................

#19 ·
ah glen that was back when hoppes#9 was the king of smells huh???:D:D:D
how about a nice padded gun case, so he can protect his investment

#24 ·
:thinking:....If'n I was getting my very first shotgun...:thinking: .....the first thing I would need would be a gun case. Plastic...cloth....which ever you decide would be a good choice. Throw in a couple boxes of 7 1/2 shotgun shells and he is all set for some fun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.