Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The fishing doc "for guys who don't know look a few threads down in the fishing with a diability section" was designed entirely around a Zebco 33 triggerspin.

Zebco quit making them last year and we didn't know they halted production of that model. We had five in stock, we have one left.

These things are hard to find, if you know of any we could use it. You can buy all of the parts except the body and anti-reverse. So junk is fine.

Thanks in advance
Dean

Attachments

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
I will look around for some still on the shelf in small shops.

I don't have any but will do what I can. This will also give this a bump.

·
Super Moderator
14,531 Posts
Is it the micro version, or full size? If micro, I have one I'll donate:wave:

·
Grrrrrrr
29,946 Posts
That's not a trigger spin is it??

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Found it.....a bit used but still functional.

It's yours. Just tell me where to send it.
That one won't work mm, thanks for the effort.

The one that goes out Thursday if for a 16 year old young man that got turned into a quad, his mom is extatic about him getting him back outdoors.

Thanks again
Dean

·
Grrrrrrr
29,946 Posts
How many have you guys shipped Dean? Really great!!

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Zebco is hard to penetrate, getting past customer service is all but impossible. I wish Johnny Morris was available to pull some strings for this.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mine says "Spinner Model 44"..........so it won't work even if it does have a trigger?
It might work maybe.

During development zebco changed the internals on the original triggerspin, the change didn't effect every day fishermen but it forced a redesign on our end. The unit isn't as sensitive to release points as it was, but it still has to be really close.

If anyone has contacts within a company or knows someone that is, we would literally buy 100.

Dean

·
Registered
69,768 Posts
I would think that the higher ups at Bass Pro would jump at the chance to find you the ones you need.

Good luck in your quest.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts