Nead help wiht my mojo multi cycle remote. taking it hunting in moring.

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Hunting' started by Longbow26, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
    Does any one know hwo to program the remote for teh multi cycle remote on a duck mojo?

I have the hw2011 and the directions that came wiht teh duck are not doing anything but clearring the memory and no it not doing anything.

We are going hunting in the morning at Otter Slew. I count find anything on mojooutdoors that talked about programing the remotes.

Thank you.

2. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
    Well i guess i got a bad baterry. I had it charging for 12 hrs and it only ran the mojo for teh 5 minuts i was trying to program the remote. I put in the ohter mojos baterry and it will at least tern on the mojo and spin the wings but it wont take the multy functions. So we donw to one mojo for morning from my part.

So we will only have 5 mojos out in teh watter. O well.

3. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    only 5 mojos in a duck park:rof2:

4. DADAKOTA

DADAKOTA Active Member

Apr 18, 2006
    I'd feel undergunned with only 5 mojos.:D

5. Spartan46

Spartan46 New Member

Longbow... I hope you kill everything that flys over!!!!!!!!!!:eek:::eek:::eek:::eek:::eek::

6. We only had 4, don't be jealous wigger. :D

7. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    u guys must be good killin w only 4:D

8. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
    [rquote=1888227&tid=131308&author=winger]u guys must be good killin w only 4:D[/rquote]

Let me tell ya i was in the presence of 3 pros on Monday. Not only can Chad and Rhodney call good they can shot good. Pastor is a pro wiht all his ethusiasm for duck huntign and how fast he is picking up the duck calling part.

I was privlaged to be in teh presence of future legends.

My one baterry had fubarded and as result we only hade 4 out instead of 5