Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
The ones that are easy to find can range from $10-20 per acre...at least those are advertised prices. I don't know how much negotiating there is in a lease price.

If you can go door to door you can find farmers willing to lease for less than 10/acre.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
$10 an acre is a good starting point, but a really good farm can be much higher.

I know of a really awesome 320 acre farm, that was just leased for $8,000 this summer

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
[rquote=1480775&tid=103533&author=SHEDZILLA]$10 an acre is a good starting point, but a really good farm can be much higher.

I know of a really awesome 320 acre farm, that was just leased for $8,000 this summer[/rquote]

Someone got raped.

·
Registered
693 Posts
I am paying $25, $21.25, $15 & $10. The two higher priced farms are the best. Yes, I know I am being raped on those two but when you sub-lease the middle man is going to make him self a good cut. The cheaper two are leased straight from land owners but they aren't top notch farms either. I would say a prime farm in NE MO will be around $12 to $15 if you deal straight with land owner.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts