NCDS crew

Discussion in 'Whitetails General' started by swigginator, May 21, 2009.

1. swigginator

swigginator New Member

Feb 1, 2009
    the \"ghetto\"
    hey fellow ncds members..we gotta get together and have a decoy party.. we'll get some beer and bbq and work on all the decoys. lets get a time and place together..u2u me whos in!!:dancin::rock::wave:

2. catmech_99

catmech_99 New Member

Aug 27, 2007
    New Haven,MO
    Swig,
    I only have 18 duck dekes,but I have lots of lead for deke weights. Does someone have a mold for casting weights?
    Beer & BBQ I can do !!
    Cat

3. swigginator

swigginator New Member

Feb 1, 2009
    the \"ghetto\"
    i got the mold, two sizes..one for duck one for goose. think we are gonna do it in bills backyard within the next two weekends!! keep you posted fo sho!!:cheers::cheers:

4. Skduckhunt

Skduckhunt Senior Member

Dec 29, 2002
    St. Charles, Mo
    I made some molds for strap weights.. I have to get the hog ringer and rings to you guys...

5. BILLYGOAT

BILLYGOAT New Member

we can do it here at the goat barn no problem.i have the lead melting device a bbq grill fire pit and coolers to keep the beer cold.let me know when we got the where

6. Can I be an honorary member since i donated a bunch of lead to Catmech :peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall:

:cheers:

7. goosekilla

goosekilla Senior Member

Dec 9, 2008
    west of STL
    I have a decoy that i found in the flood yesterday. It needs a lil work but its the start of a spread:woot:

8. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
  9. denny in your line of work you need all the decoys you can get i know its hard to get your hands on them:D

10. goosekilla

goosekilla Senior Member

Dec 9, 2008
    west of STL
    Yeah I need to get my hands on some more for my spread. I think I might be able to kill a duck this year but I need atleast 2 more decoys to do that i think

You can never have enough decoys. Unless yur Reb then you just sell half your goose spread.

11. when are you guys coming out with that duck flyer

12. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1271786&tid=88985&author=goosekilla]Yeah I need to get my hands on some more for my spread. I think I might be able to kill a duck this year but I need atleast 2 more decoys to do that i think

You can never have enough decoys. Unless yur Reb then you just sell half your goose spread.[/rquote]

:D

half, heck im only gonna sella doz or two

i dont need 4503453405454 doz :D

13. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I got one duck decoy I found on the highway. Does that count?:D

14. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1271813&tid=88985&author=Rebel][rquote=1271786&tid=88985&author=goosekilla]Yeah I need to get my hands on some more for my spread. I think I might be able to kill a duck this year but I need atleast 2 more decoys to do that i think

You can never have enough decoys. Unless yur Reb then you just sell half your goose spread.[/rquote]

:D

half, heck im only gonna sella doz or two

i dont need 4503453405454 doz :D[/rquote]

And besides I figured I would just use yours :shrug:

15. goosekilla

goosekilla Senior Member

Dec 9, 2008
    west of STL
    Well that sucks Reb cause I only have 45034505453 dozen goose decoys. You have more so we better use yours:peepwall:

GreeeenSmoker....the duck Feather Flyer is getting made now. We figured we should have it ready before duck season:stirpot:

16. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO