NCDS 2008 bucks

Discussion in 'Taxidermy' started by swigginator, May 26, 2009.

1. swigginator

swigginator New Member

Feb 1, 2009
    the \"ghetto\"
    Still at B&D Taxidermy but here are some pics of the bucks we harvested this past season...

swigginators 8 point bow kill
    [​IMG]

Freaks 9 point gun kill
    [​IMG]

9 point killers 9 point buck gun kill
    [​IMG]

as far as the rest of the NCDS crew..nothing to report!!:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

2. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO

3. :roll2::roll2::roll2::roll2::roll2:

4. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    i shot AT a buck...does that count ?:shrug::rock:

5. swigginator

swigginator New Member

Feb 1, 2009
    the \"ghetto\"
    [rquote=1275450&tid=89284&author=knockemdeadd]i shot AT a buck...does that count ?:shrug::rock:[/rquote]

it only counts if you have a picture to prove it!!:stirpot:

6. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    :rof2::rof2::rof2:

1st time ever missed....how no clue:boohoo:

7. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    :cheers: Nice deer,really like your 8 ptr.......tines almost touch. Now if you can get Duck's out of the closet with the new deer lease........:peepwall::rof2::stirpot:

8. swigginator

swigginator New Member

Feb 1, 2009
    the \"ghetto\"
    [rquote=1275458&tid=89284&author=shawncat]:cheers: Nice deer,really like your 8 ptr.......tines almost touch. Now if you can get Duck's out of the closet with the new deer lease........:peepwall::rof2::stirpot:[/rquote]

my thoughts exactly!! :rof2::rof2: it has 12 inch brow tines! what it scores i dont know..waiting on B&D. freaks 9 pointer scored 133. 9 point killers we are still waiting on..it was nice and wide though! :cheers::rock:

9. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    Wow missed the brow tines......12":eek:Really nice.:rock:

10. swigginator

swigginator New Member

Feb 1, 2009
    the \"ghetto\"
    [rquote=1275467&tid=89284&author=shawncat] Wow missed the brow tines......12":eek:Really nice.:rock:[/rquote]

yeah you cant really see them that good the way i'm holding it but they are real nice.. i have another pic i will post in a bit that really shows the quality of the buck. :rock::rock:

11. swigginator

swigginator New Member

Feb 1, 2009
    the \"ghetto\"
    [rquote=1275467&tid=89284&author=shawncat] Wow missed the brow tines......12":eek:Really nice.:rock:[/rquote]

here is a better picture of it..[​IMG]

12. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    :rock: Lot of character in that rack......tell us the story.Where did he come from........some secret river island.......rattled out of the willows of some duck swamp.......:pop:.......:cheers:

13. BILLYGOAT

BILLYGOAT New Member

he didnt shoot that buck..see swig was on his way home from duck huntin and was all kinds of ticked off becouse he shot a box of shells and didnt hit a single duck all day.well he decided to stop and get some beer to try and make himself feel better about his shooting abilities when this guy pulls up with this deer hangin out of the back and swig got even more depressed.well the guy felt bad and sais hey you can take a pic with my deer to show your friends if ya want to.well that made swig all kinds of happy and he didnt have to go buy his beer.

now the truth is out:peepwall:

14. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    [rquote=1275732&tid=89284&author=shawncat]:rock: Lot of character in that rack......tell us the story.Where did he come from........some secret river island.......rattled out of the willows of some duck swamp.......:pop:.......:cheers:[/rquote]

Now that's funny because earlier today when I first looked at the pics above I thought ole swiggg looked a bit like Rompola because of the beard.

Not diminishing your buck Swigg....he's a dandy.

15. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    [rquote=1275732&tid=89284&author=shawncat]:rock: Lot of character in that rack......tell us the story.Where did he come from........some secret river island.......rattled out of the willows of some duck swamp.......:pop:.......:cheers:[/rquote]
    GOTTA LOVE THOSE EAST SIDE BUCKS DONT YA CATTIE ONE

16. BILLYGOAT

BILLYGOAT New Member

dont want swig to feel all special..here is my buck from last year.

[​IMG]

17. 20 feet high

20 feet high CROSSBOW HATER!

Feb 19, 2009
    those are all nice bucks, keep posting pictures like those and I will be changing my answer to an earlier thread...about be ready for the season to start....heck of a 2008 fellas!!!

18. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    [rquote=1275830&tid=89284&author=BILLYGOAT]dont want swig to feel all special..here is my buck from last year.

[​IMG][/rquote]

:bowing::bowing::bowing:................:rock:

19. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    [rquote=1275827&tid=89284&author=ducks1][rquote=1275732&tid=89284&author=shawncat]:rock: Lot of character in that rack......tell us the story.Where did he come from........some secret river island.......rattled out of the willows of some duck swamp.......:pop:.......:cheers:[/rquote]
    GOTTA LOVE THOSE EAST SIDE BUCKS DONT YA CATTIE ONE[/rquote]

:bowing::bowing::bowing:.........:eek:..........:rock:

20. swigginator

swigginator New Member

Feb 1, 2009
    the \"ghetto\"
    [rquote=1276369&tid=89284&author=shawncat][rquote=1275827&tid=89284&author=ducks1][rquote=1275732&tid=89284&author=shawncat]:rock: Lot of character in that rack......tell us the story.Where did he come from........some secret river island.......rattled out of the willows of some duck swamp.......:pop:.......:cheers:[/rquote]
    GOTTA LOVE THOSE EAST SIDE BUCKS DONT YA CATTIE ONE[/rquote]

:bowing::bowing::bowing:.........:eek:..........:rock:[/rquote]
    yeah shawcat..that sounds real good...keep going!!:pop::pop: