Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't wait for the 1st episode of North American Whitetail TV tonight at 5:00pm. I believe the season premiers of The Truth about hunting, Gett'in Close and Dream Season 3 are also on tonight, on the Outdoor Channel. Anyone else whach these shows or any others? What are your favorite hunting shows?

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Originally posted by Pipe
I got to get the outdoor channel:banghead:
AMEN! :mad2:

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
The Truth about hunting, Gett'in Close and Dream Season 3...There's 3 of my favorites. I also used to really like The Wild Outdoors with Jay Gregory, but maybe not so much anymore...

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
I can't wait for the 1st episode of North American Whitetail TV
can't belive i missed it:banghead:

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
I watched the outdoor channel tonight from about 7:00 until 10:00 lol...there were some decent shows, will get much better!

·
Registered
859 Posts
The only time my tv left that channel was to check on the Cards. I sure do like that Tiffany on Gettin Close!

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
NAW is a great magazine and there are some good shows on. I just kind of got soured with it all after the Jimmy thing.

Now I find myself watching for things to figure out if they are hunting in a fence or not !

Won't watch knight and hale for that reason or Jimmy or several others....
I find myslef watching more turkey or Elk hunting than deer hunting.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
My favorite is Easton's Bowhunting, with Fred Eichler...Prolly like it mostly cuz he shoots a real bow, with no trainin wheels....hehehe...although, he did shoot a hoyt compound on an episode last season, I guess to satisfy sponsers. Another favorite would be the Primos boys.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
not too bad. I whached most of the shows from 5 to 10. Wildlife Obsession wasn't too great. Guess they are just going to show old footage and give advise on management and stuff huh? Oh and NOTPOSTAL, I agree, that Tiffany ain't too bad.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,294 Posts
I guess I'm going to have to make everyone mad at home and setup the DVR every week.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.