Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 238 Posts

·
Registered
18,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
correct answer posts a quote and so on....
I'll start with an easy one.

“So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the 18th and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."

without question in the top 5 for the greatest movie ever.

·
Registered
17,089 Posts
Got to be Caddy Shack.

Give me a second and I'll post another.

·
Registered
17,089 Posts
Richard, were you watching Spank-travision?
Okay let's get some shut eye.
Maybe you were watching a movie with that funny comedian, oh what's his name? Buddy Whackett?

·
Registered
17,089 Posts
Rebs on the hook for the next one.

·
Registered
18,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
space balls

·
Registered
14,369 Posts
But you can't hold a whole fraternity responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole fraternity system? And if the whole fraternity system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our educational institutions in general? I put it to you, Greg - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America. Gentlemen!

·
Under appreciated
88,171 Posts
Animule house :D

·
Registered
32,187 Posts
Me like this game, I am good a movie quotes.

·
Registered
18,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
and to big jake

animal house

another in the top 5 !

·
Registered
42,107 Posts
Originally posted by BigJake
But you can't hold a whole fraternity responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole fraternity system? And if the whole fraternity system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our educational institutions in general? I put it to you, Greg - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America. Gentlemen!
Animal Houseeee

·
Registered
32,187 Posts
Jack Burton: You know what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like this?
Thunder: Who?
Jack Burton: Jack Burton. *Me*!

1 - 20 of 238 Posts