Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
70,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I arrived around 12:30 on saturday and left for home around 4PM. I had a ball. Sure wish I had more time one on one with each of you guys (and gals) that I met today. I feel more like you guys are family for sure now that I have a face to put over the names on your posts. I saw a few faces that I never got around to meeting. Leaker I saw you from a distance and then you were gone. You are pretty fast on them wheels. (or am I slow?) I'm going to put my pictures that I took today into different groups. The ones to follow are just a few of the MWT members hanging around the booth saturday afternoon. If I named some of them I'm sure that I would get some of them wrong so I'll just post the pics without captions. Enjoy

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Mailman,

It looks like one of my eyes is completely to one side in that second pic!

:hysterical:

Great meeting you brother! I hope that turkey call helps you bag a big one this fall!

Parker

·
Registered
70,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Parker the pics don't lie!!!! You never notice your eye before? Just kidding. Must have been the flash on my new camera. I'm still learning all the bells and whistles on it. And by the way I'm using that call THIS SPRING.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Originally posted by Mailman
Parker the pics don't lie!!!! You never notice your eye before? Just kidding. Must have been the flash on my new camera. I'm still learning all the bells and whistles on it. And by the way I'm using that call THIS SPRING.
Oops! :hysterical: I meant spring....they're similar, aren't they?! Kinda like salt and pepper, right? They're all seasons!

Oh, and you're right.....I forgot about that eye thing! :hysterical:

Parker

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,224 Posts
Those were some nice pictures mailman. I must have missed you. We got there after 1 and stayed for dinner with the gang.

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
DSG is that a ciger in your hand? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

oh the unfamily like thoughts i cant say :bangin:

·
5,632 Posts
Great meeting you Mailman!

·
Registered
70,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
jmmcguire I wish we had some more time to BS. Just so many new faces in a short amount of time. And the item in DSG's hand is I belive a spice stick of some sort. He was eating it and not smoking it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.