My Students during Youth Season.

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by hun10, Nov 3, 2010.

1. hun10

hun10 Senior Member

Nov 29, 2006
    Up A Creek
    Lots of great deer were taken around northern Boone County last weekend. I had some students come in and show off pics. A couple were dandy bucks. I keep a bulletin board in my classroom to showcase kids accomplishments and it just so happens to have a lot of deer pics. Great stuff!:trophy: Good luck to any youth still trying during regular season.:2thumbsup:

2. Judah

Judah Crossbow supporter

Oct 19, 2007
    Warren County
    [rquote=1877691&tid=130788&author=hun10]Lots of great deer were taken around northern Boone County last weekend. I had some students come in and show off pics. A couple were dandy bucks. I keep a bulletin board in my classroom to showcase kids accomplishments and it just so happens to have a lot of deer pics. Great stuff!:trophy: Good luck to any youth still trying during regular season.:2thumbsup:[/rquote]

I do that too. We should post pics of the students wall of fame! I just started it so mine isn't very full yet tho!
    Good deal! :cheers:

3. hun10

hun10 Senior Member

Nov 29, 2006
    Up A Creek
    [rquote=1877694&tid=130788&author=judah][rquote=1877691&tid=130788&author=hun10]Lots of great deer were taken around northern Boone County last weekend. I had some students come in and show off pics. A couple were dandy bucks. I keep a bulletin board in my classroom to showcase kids accomplishments and it just so happens to have a lot of deer pics. Great stuff!:trophy: Good luck to any youth still trying during regular season.:2thumbsup:[/rquote]

I do that too. We should post pics of the students wall of fame! I just started it so mine isn't very full yet tho!
    Good deal! :cheers:[/rquote]

Mine got so full I had to take em down and start over (still got em tho). It was cool to have high school seniors come back to my room and talk about those days. Like a trip back in time for them. I have got some AWESOME deer pics from the kids over the years!:eek:

4. I'd like to see your bulletin board sometime. That is cool JR. Wish I had something like that in school:cheers::wave:

5. hun10

hun10 Senior Member

Nov 29, 2006
    Up A Creek
    [rquote=1877720&tid=130788&author=DForbis]I'd like to see your bulletin board sometime. That is cool JR. Wish I had something like that in school:cheers::wave:[/rquote]

Sure thing D. Come to a jr high game sometime and I will show ya.:cheers:

6. I'll try to make it up there sometime:cheers:

7. hun10

hun10 Senior Member

Nov 29, 2006
    Up A Creek
    [rquote=1877742&tid=130788&author=DForbis]I'll try to make it up there sometime:cheers:[/rquote]

Next Monday is our next home game vs. Hallsville.

8. Cody4Bucks

Cody4Bucks New Member

Feb 20, 2009
    Harrisburg, MO
    i hope u kept mine up there:claphands: lol yeah there were a couple good ones killed

9. hun10

hun10 Senior Member

Nov 29, 2006
    Up A Creek
    [rquote=1877826&tid=130788&author=Cody4Bucks]i hope u kept mine up there:claphands: lol yeah there were a couple good ones killed [/rquote]

Still got yours and yur lil bro's!:2thumbsup: Don't be a stranger Cody. Come by sometime.:wave:

10. mohunter32

mohunter32 Senior Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2005
    Franklin Co, MO
  11. seth_turner_04

seth_turner_04 Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2005
    Owensville, MO
    The middle school just got their deer wall up and going as well. My coworker is the student council rep and does that every year. it's always cool to see what the kiddo's bring down. :cheers: