Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

MY sister-in-law

8K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  Keef 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Sis' got it done in Liberty Mo tonight!

Attachments

See less See more
#13 ·
Hey folks, sorry to uproot an old topic. But I was just going through the forum and I saw "women hunt too". oh come on folks, is it in this 21st century we are asking if women can do such things? Hey folks, my mother-in-law kicks asses and has been a judo champion for a long time. Yes of course women hunt and frankly speaking, I hunt with my daughter sometimes. My daughter has been very helpful as she is lately the one that makes sure my firearm is clean using the gun cleaning kits I bought with her on one of our trips to Alberta.

#15 ·
Henry is correct, that sister in law gets it done! She is currently in ICU for over two weeks fighting off a nasty new tick borne virus....organs failing, on a ventilator, blood pressure scary low, its been a tough few weeks. Her husband had an abdominal aortic anuerism, then less than a week later she got taken down by nasty little seed ticks. Some folks round here may know her husband, my brother. Jim Frazier. Hes pretty well known in the 3d circles. They have had it SUPER rough the last month or so, and she is still in ICU and fighting for her life.

But we are all sure that she is so tough, she's gonna whip it.

Watch out for ticks people. This isnt lyme or rocky mountain, its very possible that she is the 3rd known case of Bourbon virus. Which has taken one life and the other known case survived.

There will be a benefit 3d tournament on June 17th in Warrensburg to help raise funds for the family.

Dont know why I posted all this here, but my brothers family sure has been THROUGH IT the last 30 days or so...

#16 · (Edited)
Henry is correct, that sister in law gets it done! She is currently in ICU for over two weeks fighting off a nasty new tick borne virus....organs failing, on a ventilator, blood pressure scary low, its been a tough few weeks. Her husband had an abdominal aortic anuerism, then less than a week later she got taken down by nasty little seed ticks. Some folks round here may know her husband, my brother. Jim Frazier. Hes pretty well known in the 3d circles. They have had it SUPER rough the last month or so, and she is still in ICU and fighting for her life.

Watch out for ticks people. This isnt lyme or rocky mountain, its very possible that she is the 3rd known case of Bourbon virus. Which has taken one life and the other known case survived.

There will be a benefit 3d tournament on June 17th in Warrensburg to help raise funds for the family.

Dont know why I posted all this here, but my brothers family sure has been THROUGH IT the last 30 days or so...
Dang... Hope she whips it soon...:thumbup:

Did she get into the ticks in Liberty or somewhere else?

#17 ·

Dang, that is rough. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.