Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i use a narvaez sharpshooter and part of my old homemade rig. i tried using a trigger extension but it broke my trigger, so we made one. i shoot right handed but pull the trigger with my left wrist. i shoot a .270 remington with a bushnell elite 3200.

just thought i'd share. what do you guy's use.

[file]44825[/file]

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
HawgHead, cool setup you have. Did you do any work on the trigger of that rifle besides the extension?

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JackJr, other than being longer than normal, there's no difference. the idea was to leave the rifle as close to normal as possible, just in case i ever wanted to sell it.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Very nice looking setup, looks like your a Gitterdone kind of guy:2thumbsup:

·
Biology nit wit exposer
81,229 Posts
Thats an interesting system. I've seen your harvest photo's so I know it works.:eek::

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
574 Posts
[rquote=1335754&tid=75074&author=HawgHead]No, not yet. Should I have, I'd hate to have missed it. I'd really like to hunt IL.[/rquote]

I haven't had time to follow up on any of the Illinois hunts, Brad. This would be about the hunt here in Miami, OK...in this thread: http://www.missouriwhitetails.com/forums/viewthread.php?tid=93414

You will have basically no expenses once you get here unless you generate them yourself....no tags, license, hotel, meals or other supplies...we even have the muzzleloaders to use with all of the stuff needed.

...plus we've got some big deer running around here! :cheers:

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh, i missed that post. thanks for including me. if rick is positive he can go, give it to him. i have to find out who i could get to go with as my attendant.

·
Registered
18,246 Posts
lookin good hawghead! Very close to the system some of our disabled youth hunters use made by Be adaptive.

·
Registered
574 Posts
[rquote=1337320&tid=75074&author=HawgHead]oh, i missed that post. thanks for including me. if rick is positive he can go, give it to him. i have to find out who i could get to go with as my attendant.[/rquote]

We can help arrange anything that you may need...just let Bill know and we will get it worked out.

·
Registered
11,987 Posts
:eek:: rig!

·
19,584 Posts
[rquote=1337320&tid=75074&author=HawgHead] if rick is positive he can go, give it to him. i have to find out who i could get to go with as my attendant.[/rquote]

Start looking for an attendant, Brad!

My schedule is "iffy" at this point in time, and probably will be for awhile.

Good luck, bud...whack a biggun'! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts