Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We didn't see a whole lot of deer. Me and the wife saw a small buck saturday morning but it didn't offer a shot she still tring for her first. With my job don't get to hunt but mainly weekend mornings. we got out again the second saturday didn't see anything from the stand so I decided to walk down the ridge to see if I could run somthing to her. I decide to sit on a log at the end of the ridge before walking towards her, i wasn't sitting there 10 minutes and a bis doe tried to sneak by me well I shot and missed just got a little white hair searched for blood but could not find any.

Then sunday morning she had to work so I was by myself and would you know it a buck would walk by the stand. Not the biggest but I am happy with it. Its a 8 pointer with a kicker coming off the base a little over a inch long. Really wish she could of got it.

[file]81225[/file]

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
Congrats:2thumbsup:

:cheers::cheers:

·
Former Chicken Man
20,147 Posts
Good job Brian. :eek::
I've got one that has the little acorn-lookin' bump on the antler tip like that too. Gives it a little style.
Maybe next year your wife will get hers, and you guys have a cute daughter there. :cheers:

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Any buck is a good one! Way to be persistant, and congrats!!:cheers::cheers:

·
Under appreciated
89,807 Posts
Awesome! Great buck. :eek::

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ya she keeps saying it should of been hers. I wish the drop tine on the left side was not broke off you can see it in the second picture.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts