Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Former Chicken Man
20,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek::dancin::cheers::wave:

Brad and I had a great time, and we both wish we could have stayed longer. It was great meeting new people, although there were plenty of people there who I never knew who they were. :stickfight::rotfl: Sorry I couldn't find everyone when we were leaving, but I got to everyone I could.

A few special comments;

Poor Valley - Good talking to you, and thank you again for the campfire gift.

Ghost Hunter - I'm glad we finally got to meet, and I want to thank you for bringing that blower for me. That'll make life much better for me when I'm in the garage.

MrB - Besides a big thank you for throwing this deal, I want to thank you for the scooter repair. So far those rings have stayed tight.

I almost hate to mention any names though, because I can't mention all of you who have done so much at different times and in different ways, but here's a few: Center Punch, Henry, Hayzer, SemoDeerHunter, Pipe, P-Man, C_Frazee, Paleohunter, Mecheng, CallaoJoe, Deer_Hunter, Rusty etc. etc. etc. etc. have put in lots of time/effort either behind the scenes to help others out or come to my house and helped me, and there's just no words I can say to let everyone know how much it means to me. (Please don't feel slighted if I didn't list your name. It would make the post too long if I listed everyone).

I'm obviously no photographer, but I put most of the pictures I took in an album;

http://www.missouri-whitetails.com/showgallery.php?cat=549

Thanks again everyone!

·
Former Chicken Man
20,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just have to post this one-she's such a cutie;

Deer-Slayer's daughter. We used sticks to jamb into mole tunnels, and then we had a sword-fight with the sticks and she enjoyed killing my sword. :rotfl: :eek:

To Bill and the Mrs :wave:

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Great pics GoGop!!! I appreciate you sharing them wiff us that couldn't make it....Now I really feel bad!!!!:frown:

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Hey GoGop, call me if ya get drawn - I'd like to help you anywhere I can.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.