My new Newberry

Discussion in 'Archery Hunting' started by Hooked, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Hooked

Hooked Guest

Hey guys, just wanted to show you my new bow. It's a 06 Newberry Sabre with Anodized flat black riser and Realtree Hardwoods HD limbs. It also has the dual hybrid SAT cams.

2. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    MO
    Looks like a slick bow!!
    :cheers::cheers:

I don't really know much about Newberry bows...

3. Good deal. I was supposed to e-mail Richard to get the contracts for a staff shooter position and have never gotten around to it. They seem to be an excelent bow.

chad

4. huntforfunnfood

huntforfunnfood New Member

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    man you add a few harmonic dampners and you got a bow that looks a whole whole lot like a mathews..........any connection in the makers?

5. Hooked

Hooked Guest

No. Richard Batdorf the guy that owns this company used to design for HCA. Even shared the same building for awhile, but has since transfered to his own place.

6. 1FastCam

1FastCam New Member

Nov 25, 2002
    CT
    Nice bow! What are the specs on it?

7. mohunter32

mohunter32 Senior Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2005
    Franklin Co, MO
    I never heard of that brand. Where did you find them?

8. Hooked

Hooked Guest

Sorry, havent been around for a couple of days. The bow is a 2006 Newberry Sabre, 32" ATA, 7-1/4 brace, 70lb. limbs and adjustable from 26.5-29" draw on the Hybrid cam. I opted for the Black Anodized Riser and Realtree Hardwoods HD Limbs. I found the company on A.T. and Archerysite. I couldnt find a bad word about the company so I gave them a chance and bought one. One of the best things about the bow is there is no bowpress required to work on it. All you have to do is back the limb bolts out 2 turns at a time on each one until the string is relaxed. I got mine on Thurs. and I've checked the cam timing "dead on", set it for my draw and took advantage of the no press feature putting in my peep:dancin:. Ive shot it a few times inside today setting the peep and stuff and this thing is dead quite. The only sound I hear is the arrow hitting my Morrell. I added a link if anyone is interested in checking them out. I dont work for this company or have any affiliation whatsoever with them, but I will look to them for future bow purchases. http://www.newberrybows.com/Bows.htm

9. ladeerman

ladeerman Active Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Laccassine, LA
    Yep..those limbs look like Matthew's!

Nice bow!

10. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    What dealer and if you dont mind, could you u2u me a price?