My List to do this last week as an Ins Adj

Discussion in 'Whitetails General' started by fishshooter, Jun 1, 2009.

1. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Ask was it a ficus?

Tell someone who is blatantly lying to me what I think happened

Tell an agent not to yell at me they wrote the policy

Tell a lawyer that it's my last week and I wish you the best of luck with the lady that took the file over cause they're a hard butt :whistle:

Few other things I'll think of I'm sure, gotta squeeze it in 4 days

2. CoHunter

CoHunter New Member

May 19, 2007
    Colorado
    Did I miss sumptin?? Are you changing jobs??

3. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    [rquote=1281902&tid=89706&author=Son of Mailman]Did I miss sumptin?? Are you changing jobs??[/rquote]

Out of the pan into the fire, going to the Nuc Plant

4. JustBob

JustBob New Member

congrats, enjoy the PEOPLE you work with because the job usually sucks no matter what. you always remember the people, not the job. cheers and good luck!

5. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    fishy, one day pretty quick can you coe over to the farm and give me a lesson on different types of weeds? i dont know squat about them, need to know what i should kill or keep?

6. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    [rquote=1281909&tid=89706&author=marshallgrn] fishy, one day pretty quick can you coe over to the farm and give me a lesson on different types of weeds? i dont know squat about them, need to know what i should kill or keep?[/rquote]

Give me a call if I'm around I'll come over, will be going by your place to work

7. cummins5.9

cummins5.9 Baller, shot caller

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    I wouldn't burn that bridge just yet, Fishy. I'd say you'll be looking for a job again within 6 months or so.

8. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    Fish the very last day of work, very last minute, you stand up on a desk or table viewable by most and drop your pants salute them and say "twinkies and gazelles for everyone, yayyy" then walk out.

that's usually a big hit with people.:D

9. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    [rquote=1281919&tid=89706&author=cummins5.9]I wouldn't burn that bridge just yet, Fishy. I'd say you'll be looking for a job again within 6 months or so.[/rquote]

Piss on you Cummins :wave:

10. cummins5.9

cummins5.9 Baller, shot caller

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    Drop a deuce on your boss's desk right before you leave. That's always a good one.

11. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    I got nothin. Hate to encourage you to do something bad to the boss, he wrote me a pretty sizeable check last year.

12. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    Fish you gonna take your mirror with you to your new job?:D

13. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    [rquote=1281935&tid=89706&author=pinwheel]I got nothin. Hate to encourage you to do something bad to the boss, he wrote me a pretty sizeable check last year.[/rquote]

He's a pretty good guy, it's the job I dislike

14. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    dress up like a caveman from those geico commercials, then tell everyone there there job is so easy a caveman could do it

15. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    [rquote=1282002&tid=89706&author=marshallgrn] dress up like a caveman from those geico commercials, then tell everyone there there job is so easy a caveman could do it[/rquote]

better yet, dress up like that one lady you don't like that gossips so much, and say this job is so easy even she can do it.

16. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    [rquote=1282003&tid=89706&author=blevely][rquote=1282002&tid=89706&author=marshallgrn] dress up like a caveman from those geico commercials, then tell everyone there there job is so easy a caveman could do it[/rquote]

better yet, dress up like that one lady you don't like that gossips so much, and say this job is so easy even she can do it.[/rquote]

:thinking: Mabey I outta just really make up something good and tell her right before I leave :rof2:

17. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Gotta a little stack of things to do, fast as my motivation is moving it may take all week.

Can't wait to see sunshine again, and actually be able to tell when the weather changes :claphands:

18. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    Just of though of sumpin, you'll be real close to the MIL, You can go and have lunch with her all the time now Fishy. Just remember Dr. Pepper and and some smokes.:D

19. ryanlowe02

ryanlowe02 Sexual Intellectual

Aug 11, 2007
    Raymore, MO
    make them throw you a going away party, then right in the middle of it.....say sike, im not leaving.....see how many people go aw crap :peepwall::roll2::peepwall::peepwall:

20. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    [rquote=1282055&tid=89706&author=ryanlowe02]make them throw you a going away party, then right in the middle of it.....say sike, im not leaving.....see how many people go aw crap :peepwall::roll2::peepwall::peepwall:[/rquote]

:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2: