Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Gamegetter
Nice pics. :eek: Ladeerman, did you really get those on your cam in Louisianna?
HA! I wish!
Of course these are from my lease in the "Show Me" state!
If it wouldn't be for all my family and friends down here, we'd be Missourians next week. I love it up there!

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
if they were taken anywhere close to the same time i say no way the deer in the second pic has a curved g1 on the right side the deer in the frist pic shows no sign of it and this g1 on the left side is much shorter then the oppsite

the second deer seems to have even g1 i say two different good bucks

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jerry Martin gave us 2 Cuddebacks to try out on the lease. I tell you what, they are awesome! My friend that lives on the lease checks the camera and emails them to me, 570 miles away. Can't wait till September! I don;t know if any of you live close to Thayer, if so, we need to arrange a supper where I can meet some of you. (I'll cook some cajun cuisine...:))

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
I think the deer in the 2nd pic has alot more belly on him...and a little crook in the right G-1...

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by huntforfunnfood
if they were taken anywhere close to the same time i say no way the deer in the second pic has a curved g1 on the right side the deer in the frist pic shows no sign of it and this g1 on the left side is much shorter then the oppsite

the second deer seems to have even g1 i say two different good bucks
Thanks for the input, I see what you're talking about....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.