Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ended the season with 16 bowkills, and overall had an awesome fall and alot of fun. we started videoing hunts and it is a BLAST. so obviously there was some missed opportunies because of it, and i took a back seat and videoed a couple sweet bowhunts. also, not fillin my gun buck tag had me passing alot of does for a good month tryin to get some more horn.

well this was no doubt the worst late season of my life. and it had the most potential with the weather being so awesome. like ive said i dont have exclusive rights so alot of deers got judochopped during gun season and the doe season (b/c there isnt enough opportunities . . .. )

i had 3 cams out runnin on different properties, i was pullin stands left and right, tryin everything to make it happen. well Dec. 20th i finally got a chance when 6 does came by 25-30 yds and i picked out the lucky winner. spanked her and she went 45 yds. it was COLD that night

[file]91316[/file]

[file]91318[/file]

then alot of huntin and not seeing hardly any deers from the stand later, my lil brother came up and filmed for a couple days. and on jan. 13th had this flat top come into 24 yds. it was quarterin to slightly, and hit her good, but i figured it came out low stomach. so we let her lay. i knew she would die in 4 hours, but that wooda been 8 degrees, middle of the night. so we got after it first thing in the am. well, coyotes went ahead and scarfed it up. oh well, what do ya do.

[file]91320[/file]

[file]91322[/file]

[file]91324[/file]

[file]91326[/file]

so i ended the season on the kill, and grabbed the camera for the last two days. filmed willie boy the 14th and all he did was miss a squirrel. then the 15th, the last 5 minutes of the season filmed zman smokin this deer. it was a neat hunt the way they took forever and worked in. the one just took off runnin at 50 yds, and we had a perfect wind, perfect setup, no way she saw smellled or heard us. just got the heck out of dodge. this is zmans 8th of the season i think. i grilled the loins last night and they were awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsome
[file]91328[/file]

[file]91330[/file]

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
:eek::

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
:eek::

love the stories and love the pics!

You should post some video Im sure they are entertaining as well.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[rquote=1560587&tid=108520&author=hunter7x] :eek::

love the stories and love the pics!

You should post some video Im sure they are entertaining as well. [/rquote]

thanks bud, and entertaining is an understatement! im tryin to get the video files onto my cpu so i can start editing them. not been an easy task:mad2:

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
Always enjoy your stories and :kewlpics:.....thanx for sharing them! I agree with 7x on the video! :cheers:

·
Registered
56 Posts
NICE!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.