my eyes are leaking

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by Pipe, May 22, 2009.

1. last night i found out very good friends 13 year old son passed away yesterday , evrything seemed great, last weeks of school, just won a baseball game the night before,he went down stairs , assembled his 20 gauge shot gun, went outside and well.... took his life, I am having a hard time dealing with this becuase i to have a 13 year old that can be an emotional wreck ,please no matter how great your kids are and how mature you think they are lock the guns up ,they are still kids and make wrong decisions .

RIP stevie :innocent:

2. Pastor

Pastor Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2008
    Leadwood.
    Praying. God help them

3. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    Man, that's a tough one. Prayers to the family for sure.

4. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    how tragic!....our eyes are leaking right along with ya.

prayers sent from here:innocent::innocent::innocent:

5. Big L

Big L Trapper Groupie

Aug 8, 2008
    Bonne Terre
    Prayers for the family

6. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Wow pipe! That has got to be rough to take. Our prayers go out to their family.

7. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Prayers sent buddy. Take care.

8. Ginger

Ginger Administrator Staff Member

Nov 23, 2003
    Chariton County
    :innocent: Make sure your son has someone to talk to during this time.

9. TOBRYAN

TOBRYAN Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2002
    Liberty, Mo
    Wow, what a waste. Pipe, its family that counts for sure!
    None of us take the time, we are always to busy, etc. to do some good communication with our youngins.
    Talk with them but foremost be a good listener.

10. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Indiana
    [rquote=1271446&tid=89023&author=Ginger]:innocent: Make sure your son has someone to talk to during this time.[/rquote]

11. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
  12. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    [rquote=1271464&tid=89023&author=TOBRYAN]Wow, what a waste. Pipe, its family that counts for sure!
    None of us take the time, we are always to busy, etc. to do some good communication with our youngins.
    Talk with them but foremost be a good listener.[/rquote]:innocent:

13. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Man, that is horrible... What can be so bad at the age of 13?

I feel for your son, and the family of the youngster.

14. SHORTSHOT

SHORTSHOT Active Member

Feb 24, 2009
    KANSAS CITY
    PRAYERS FOR THE FAMILY AND FOR YOU. I HAVE 3 BOYS OF MY OWN ONE IS 15. HE OWNS 2 GUNS HIMSELF BUT THEY STAY LOCKED IN OUR CABINET. I HAVE THE KEYS. TRUST HIM BUT LOVE HIM TOO MUCH TO GIVE HIM THE KEYS TIL HE'S AN ADULT. HATE TO HEAR ABOUT ANOTHER FINE YOUNG MAN LOSING HIS LIFE.

15. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Prayers sent from here as well. Take care, Bob.:cheers:

16. oneshot 1

oneshot 1 Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Ozarks
    Prayers for the Family.

And I guess you do know locking the Guns up is not the answer.Need to be open and talk with your kids.:whinging:

oneshot

17. rmr

rmr New Member

Prayers sent to the family for their lose, and to you and your family.. I cant even imagine the pain.

18. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    You and I thought we had it rough in school from peer pressure. Nothing like the kids of today. Who knows what goes on in a young persons mind these days. So many hold it in and not talk their feelings to the people that love them.

To those that are reading these words on the screen....talk to your kids. Find out what makes their world go around. Get involved with their lives outside the home. They might not like it at the moment but when they look back on their lives they will thank you for being there for them. You can be a parent and a friend at the same time.

Prayers coming your way Bob.....for you, your family and for Stevie's family and friends....:innocent: