Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was great ! I see several others went too. At first i didn't see any posting on doves and thought that strange ! Congrates on those that went and had some luck. I went north and was disapointed at the numbers but lucked out and run into an agent that tipped me off as to where there were doves. Didn't get to em till after lunch, but got to hear all the shootin and b-b's falling on my camper,lol. Shot up 2 boxes of shells and ended up with 12 birds, in 1 hour and 45 minutes. I was thrilled to say the least. Next day was slow after 10 o'clock and most all quit hunting and i only had 3 birds, lost 1 or 2 and doubled on 2 more with another couple hunters. They thought they hit and that was ok with me ! I don't think i ever caught my breath till it was over,lol. Packed up and went to see my daughter at lake of the ozarks. Seen several deer along road going in, then scouted and jumped a couple, plus seening them in the pasture in eves. Very well may have to do some bow hunting there. Gun too ! :sniper:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.