Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think this my best trophy by bow,thumped him a couple of seasons ago at eight yards and he took off like a rabbit and climbed the tree i was hiding behind.i done thought he had me but he fell out and ran up up another before dying but it was exciting........

this is the biggest bobby i have ever seen.wish i would have weighed him,mine weighed thirty four and it dwarfs him,i bet he would have went 55 to 60 pounds anyways.he had a rough life been trapped and lost most of one foot, and two toes off another but still survied till he played with a truck.you put a long tail on this boy and he would be a small mountain lion,bet he ate a few deer in his time.

this a large linx that i talked a trapper in alaska into selling me some pelts,for some reason i have always wanted one,but now my mother in law has fallen in love with it,so i guess it will be her birthday present.but she better treat it right or i will take it back:rotfl:

·
Under appreciated
91,796 Posts
Nice mounts yote :cheers:

I would love one of those... maybe some day.
I had my chance 2yrs ago but I wanted a deer that afternoon instead..
Guess what? I shoulda shot the cat! Hindsight is 20-20 they say.

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Those are some great mounts yote!!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
one of thes days i sure hope to get one my self
those are nice mounts there for sure love that lynx

and i see a whole wall of pics in the back ground i bet theres some good ones there

·
Registered
250 Posts
Lookin Good Yote! The Lynx looks a little different than the other night when i seen him! I still can't get over the dang feet on that cat:wink4:

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,469 Posts
:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid: Well, what they said & a whole lot more. Great job. I've done got permission from momma to get a fully body mount cat. Now I just gotta get one. Yote, when I do, you can expect to hear from me.

As for that linx, all I gotta say is you like your mother in law far more than I like mine.:rotfl: & I get along with mine just fine.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Great job CH! Very nicely done.
I got one and had it mounted a few years back. I was in my kitchen, the day after deer season cleaning my rifle and happened to look out the window and saw two of them trying to tag team some cardinals in a brush pile behind my house. I grabbed a couple of shells and snuck out the front door and around the house and shot the biggest one. I saw the other one a few times that winter and the next spring but haven't seen one around here for awhile.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.