Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looky what was behind my house today...... brand new and fresh

this is about the newest fawn i have ever seen i bet the little guy wasn't but a few days old. i ran and grabed the camera snaped a few pics and got out of there. i had been seeing momma the last couple nights so i figured she had a fawn. i never would have seen him but she put him really close to the fence and i was trimming the yard and saw him. awful cute.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
parker the one i got last year was better acuattly

Attachments

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
these little buggers are still awful cute till they start eating my turkeys too then firemans going to have to make a quiver out of them or a foxskin hat or something

Attachments

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
Awesome photo HFFF. All of them. Sure is nice to see them fresh fawns that close to your place I bet.

·
Registered
70,620 Posts
hfff doesn't it feel amazing to find something like that. I know it felt special when I found the two new fawns on my place a couple of weeks ago. Mother nature let me experience something as beautiful as this. Congrats on the fine picture.....any more?

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Oh yeah, awesome pics!!
:cheers::cheers:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.