Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
It looks good. However it takes away from it being a turtle shell. What about painting it like a turtle shell. They have a natural camo.

Originally posted by Snowman
It looks good. However it takes away from it being a turtle shell. What about painting it like a turtle shell. They have a natural camo.
I agree snowman! With that camo on there you can't really tell that it is a turtle shell. And I also like the idea of painting it like a turtle!

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Your wishes are my command fellas. I'm starting on another shell this weekend. I have jury duty in Kansas City next week and hopefully I can work on it later in the week. What ever the case.......GUILTY...LIFE IN PRISON. I'll teach them to make me Jury Foreman again. :bangin:

I hope you get a good one. Maybe one with a lot of gorey pictures and sleazy testimony! :cheers:

Originally posted by Parker
HAHA! That looks pretty cool! I'm an artsy fartsy type, so I'd like to see some painting, but that's neat!

I'm laughing about the idea of doing that to a turtle shell with a turtle in it! That would be a COOL pic! HEHEHE!

Parker
That's what I was thinkin.....maybe something from the past....like cave paintings....little stick men huntin stick turkeys with sticks er sumptin!!!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.