Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
19,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MWT\'s Benefit 3-D Shoot 2006

I didn't take any pic's yesterday, but in between carrying my equipment & pulling arrows, the wife got a few.

MrB & Chairman

·
19,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The group of shooters to my right were behind me, when we were on the course. They were very helpful, by pulling arrows for me. And especially when I started losing my field points, after pulling my arrows, by offering me their extra field points, so I could finish the round.

I don't remember their names, but they constantly reinforced my feeling that hunters are the most caring & helpful group of folks on this here planet.

At one point during the first round, I had some wires hanging underneath my 4x4 chair, which were causing problems. I ended up holding them up at one station, and instead of complaining, or just passing me up, they stopped and offered assistance, and got me back in the game ~ more than once.

Here's to you guys ~ and gal... :cheers:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,284 Posts
Neat pictures Chairman!

It's nice to know that your chair will go over orange rocks.

·
5,632 Posts
Sweet pics, Rick!

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
Thanks for the pics Rick. I don't think Mrb will have time to get his pics posted till later in the week. You'll have to get Kem shooting before next year so she can be in the drawing;) she might also be in the running for a trophy if she practices .

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Wich i could have been there but i went to the anchor fest in centralia. Actually got 3rd. Dad went to the montgomery county car show and got second in his class. Overall i think we had a pretty good day. But still wish i coulda been there.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Originally posted by droptine
Good pics there Rick. It was good to finally meet ya!
No doubt, Rick....good to finally shake hands!!!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
thanks for the pics Kem. man, i wish we could have stayed around as bit, but had to fight tooth and nail to get Sears to honor the warrenty on the hot water heater on a sat. started callking as soon as i got tower strength and ended at the house about 5 pm:(

congrats on the hunt rick, you will do great for sure;)

alll the guys, Mike, Dave, Todd, and all at in the stick:) you are tops in my boook.

you know there are places that handicapped people an do fun things with poeple to help, they just dont know where to look. Well, im gonna start tell them all just wherer to go litteraly. Missouriwhitetails.com and "in the Sticks" in osceola, PEOPLE DOIN IT RIGHT!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.