MWT Turkey contest standings

Discussion in '2013 Turkey Contest' started by venatic, Apr 29, 2013.

1. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Here's how the teams stand as of 4/29/13.

[file]309532[/file]

2. Judah

Judah Crossbow supporter

Oct 19, 2007
    Warren County
    Think some birds are missing from being entered...

3. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

[rquote=2851243&tid=197798&author=Judah]Think some birds are missing from being entered... [/rquote]
    That may be true, but if they aren't in the entry thread, I have know way of knowing if they wanted that entered or not. There are always those that like to wait till the end before entering thinking they'll get something bigger or if they are going out of state.

Contest doesn't end till May 31.

4. Judah

Judah Crossbow supporter

Oct 19, 2007
    Warren County
    [rquote=2851248&tid=197798&author=venatic][rquote=2851243&tid=197798&author=Judah]Think some birds are missing from being entered... [/rquote]
    That may be true, but if they aren't in the entry thread, I have know way of knowing if they wanted that entered or not. There are always those that like to wait till the end before entering thinking they'll get something bigger or if they are going out of state.

Contest doesn't end till May 31. [/rquote]

Wasn't a shot at you Gary.
    Just trying to keep this TTT so folks remember to get their birds posted in here as well as the palooza thread.
    :cheers::cheers:

5. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

[rquote=2851250&tid=197798&author=Judah][rquote=2851248&tid=197798&author=venatic][rquote=2851243&tid=197798&author=Judah]Think some birds are missing from being entered... [/rquote]

Contest doesn't end till May 31. [/rquote]

Wasn't a shot at you Gary.
    Just trying to keep this TTT so folks remember to get their birds posted in here as well as the palooza thread.
    :cheers::cheers:[/rquote]
    Not a problem. Others may not know though.:wave:

6. dsarchette

dsarchette New Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Belle, Mo.
    I am on team 14 and I posted a bird, did I not do something right?

7. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ